[Healeys] Fuel Injection

Gil Rockwell gilrockwell at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 16:44:14 MST 2021

Hi Perry,

A fellow by the name of Steve Thomton did this a few or more years back, looked pretty decent.  I have attached the document he created that explains the setup.

I haven’t heard anything from him in quite a while.  As I recall it used GM injectors and the ECU from GM, but I haven’t re-read the doc to confirm.

Gil

61 BT7