[Healeys] Number of cars BN1 -BJ8 still out there

jomar healey ah53 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 14 10:09:50 MST 2021

 Steve
   35603 is still owned by me and is still and original unmolsted car that has one re paint but has never been apart.  The "Blue Baby" since 1981

JoeBN1 #923BN2 Factory 100MBJ8     On Sunday, February 14, 2021, 10:55:11 AM EST, BJ8Healeys via Healeys <healeys at autox.team.net> wrote:

 To the legitimate owner of a given BJ8, the Registry will provide acomplete copy of the entry for that car if requested, including allprevious owners recorded and all of the car's details.  Forthose who inquire about a car that they do not own, the Registryprovides the details of the car and the location of previous ownersand their dates of ownership, but no names or other personal data.
If anyone has any questions about this policy, please contactme directly.
Thanks, Steve ByersHBJ8L/36666BJ8 RegistryAHCA Delegate at LargeHavelock, NC USA