[Healeys] Number of cars BN1 -BJ8 still out there

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Thu Feb 11 12:22:51 MST 2021

To the legitimate owner of a given BJ8, the Registry will provide a
complete copy of the entry for that car if requested, including all
previous owners recorded and all of the car's details. For those who
inquire about a car that they do not own, the Registry provides the
details of the car and the location of previous owners and their dates
of ownership, but no names or other personal data.
If anyone has any questions about this policy, please contact me
directly.
Thanks, Steve ByersHBJ8L/36666BJ8 RegistryAHCA Delegate at
LargeHavelock, NC USA

Healeys"