[Healeys] Number of cars BN1 -BJ8 still out there

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Thu Feb 11 11:11:01 MST 2021

It is my understanding that the majority of the registries will share general information concerning the models they are collecting information about, such as we have seen on this forum recently. They won't share (nor should they) specific owner information. They will often act as intermediaries to assist individuals, for example trying to locate a specific car or owner,when appropriate.
What information have you requested but not received & what registry was involved?  Gary