[Healeys] 2 post lift

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Feb 2 22:49:40 MST 2021

I was lucky enough to source the 3500 pound Quick Jack lifts.  It raises the car high enough to comfortably slide underneath on a creeper,  but most of the time I just lay a movers blanket under the car and crawl underneath.  Even thus 3500 pound lift is good for any car that I have.  Quick jack even has a retrofit kit to use the lifts to raise my Harley Davidson high enough that I can do fluid changes and other work sitting on a mechanics seat.  Having a two car garage that houses two British cars and a motorcycle the quick Jack's are nice because you can hang the vertical against the wall out of the way.  Quick Jack offers hangers just for this reason.  My sonbwas here yesterday servicing his girlfriend's Honda Civic on the Quick Jack.  It gets used.Mike MacLean

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Feb 2, 2021 at 9:34 PM, i erbs<eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:   _______________________________________________
Suggested annual donation  $12.75

Healeys at autox.team.net