[Healeys] Healey Memories

llennep at verizon.net llennep at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 10:07:31 MST 2021

Brings a tear to the eye.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net>
To: Jonathan Einhorn <einhornlawoffice at gmail.com>
Cc: healey list <healeys at autox.team.net>
Sent: Mon, Dec 27, 2021 11:55 am
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Healey Memories

 Ouch!

 You win ;)

 On 12/27/2021 8:54 AM, Jonathan Einhorn wrote:

Minor issues compared to these, however.
  On Mon, Dec 27, 2021 at 11:43 AM Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:

  You guys had it easy.

 On 12/27/2021 8:25 AM, i erbs wrote:

 Thanks. Great story. Back in day help was easier to get. In 1980 I was going with some friends to hike Mt Whitney in the Sierras over memorial day weekend.  We pulled into a gas station in lone pine in my 69 Chevelle. It was a Sunday. As I got gas I checked my oil and wiggled my radiator fan, as I want to do. It wiggled and water started leaking from the pump weap hole. No parts stores open and the GM dealership parts Dept  next door was closed...the guy pumping gas worked in the dealer parts department. Opened the shop,  got me a pump and I swapped it out at gas station . Trip saved, hiked the mountain  had a great adventure. Cheers Happy New Years to all.

 Ira Erbs
 1959 AH 100-6
 1967 MGB
 Milwaukie, OR