[Healeys] Hood Latch

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sat Dec 25 14:17:00 MST 2021

Price-you've lost center. Go under the car and take a stick of wood or
dowel and push up on the nose of the striker. That may release it.
Then put a piece of painters tape over the latch plate- over the hole-
and carefully lower the bonnet into the latch. That will tell you how
much you are off center. Reposition and check fit. This may work-it
does on the 100-similar latch. Happy New Year! Hank