[Healeys] Hood Latch

R. Lindsay 050.rpl at gmail.com
Sat Dec 25 14:03:19 MST 2021

I’ve been working on my engine compartment to install an aluminum radiator. In the process I removed the hood latch bracket.

After putting it back together the striker would not seat in the slider hood catch.  So I messed around with the striker assembly and the hood latch bracket. I finally got the striker to catch but it will not uncatch.  It is wedged in. I have tried to pull the hood release hard while pushing on the hood; no release.

Can anyone tell me how to go about releasing the striker?  Thank you very much!  Merry Christmas to all.

Price Lindsay

Cell: 630-841-6300
Email: 050.rpl at gmail.com

Sent from my iPhone