[Healeys] FW: Paypal

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 17:25:46 MST 2021

must be nice to live in a country not populated by selfish ignorant pricks

Ira Erbs
Milwaukie,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

1967 MGB  [image: MG]

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>