[Healeys] Paypal

Ricchardd Mayor boyracer466 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 21:16:43 MST 2021

Well, this kind of post tells us exactly where you get your news.  Here’s a snippet of the real story that I got from Snopes.

What's True
According to the proposed American Families Plan, banks would “report gross inflows and outflows” for all business and personal accounts to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), “with the exception of accounts below a 'low de minimis gross flow threshold of $600 or fair market value of $600.'” But ...

What's False
... this does not mean all individual transactions above that threshold would be reported. Rather, aggregated numbers would be provided to the IRS annually.

So, there you are Dave.  But the truth never stopped the right wing wackadoodles from spreading made up s**t ‘cause it gets their peeps all agitated and makes them want to march right out and do something patriotic …………… like storm a government building or something.

 Richard Mayor
Portland, Oregon
boyracer466 at gmail.com