[Healeys] Restoration Advice for my BJ8

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:30:59 MST 2021

All -

Looking for some recommendations for restoration shops, anywhere in the US
or ANZAC.

My BJ8 is in need of a sympathetic rebuild.  Car is complete but could use
a refresher from the ground up, and needs some futzing about the chassis
around the front crossmember and LH front chassis rail.

Anyway, I'm not interested in a 100pt restoration, just a nice job, happy
to put to someone in a home shop if that helps, main thing is I'd like to
keep the car mostly original with a nice paint job and interior and
properly sorted frame and doglegs.

Timewise I'm not in a rush, I just want to work with someone I can trust
and won't charge me Kurt Tanner prices ;).

Any suggestions?  Can reach out to me privately if you are interested in
the job.

Thanks,

Alan