[Healeys] Frame rotisserie

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 20:19:36 MST 2021

 Michael   I used the bumper bracket mounts with some heavy duty engine stand type end mounts. They were dual duty rotisserie / engine stands I got from a pro restorer friend. The frame attachments were made to work with the front and rear shrouds in place.  (see photos) Your comment about the rear mounts look "almost" strong enough is right. When my frame came back from the media blaster they had jammed the rear roller and bent the bumper mounts. It was an easy fix and I added a plate on the bottom to box the sheet metal channel fabrication for added strength. Be careful when you move it around and or clamp a bar between the two end "engine stands". No problem on the smooth floor at my shop but would add the bar if it went to the paint shop or where I had any doubts. My center is 5 1/2" above the top of the frame and no effort through 360 degrees.I hope this helps.Ray Juncal