[Healeys] Is the list down or just us?

S.Carr britfan1 at epix.net
Thu Dec 9 13:12:33 MST 2021

       “Motivation” – makes me think of Sam Posey’s response to someone who asked how he found the time to build that marvelous model train layout his basement:  “I don’t find the time, I make the time.”
       Now, about the wintertime “to do” lists attached to the two cars in my garage (one of said lists left over from last winter)……..
Sarah Carr (ex-) BN1 in PA

Sent from Mail for Windows