[Healeys] Bastuck water pumps

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Sun Aug 29 12:07:30 MDT 2021

Guys-I had the good fortune to have my original BN1 100 water pump
rebuilt by a outstanding machinist, Doug Worthington, who used a
Delran seal/bush to do the job. It works perfect! No leaks. He used
Delran on a huge piece of construction equipment subject to extreme
vibration and solved that issue. I can only hope it will run on my car
forever...or at least till I'm gone. Hank

Healeys"