[Healeys] USPS

Ray Juncal healeyray at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 09:43:26 MDT 2021

 While I may agree with Ira, lets keep politics off this list . We all get enough of that all ready.RayJuncal

    On Tuesday, August 24, 2021, 08:02:56 AM PDT, i erbs <eyera3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

 The USPS is seeing massive issues because the post master want to privatize it's services, and covid. But there is a plan to cause issues and reduce service and increase delivery times. Dejoy needs to go. He is a Trump crony.

Ira Erbs
1959 AH 100-6
1967 MGB
Milwaukie, OR