[Healeys] Alternators

gradea1 at charter.net gradea1 at charter.net
Wed Aug 18 13:48:25 MDT 2021

Most hot rodders today install what is called a "one-wire
alternator"..I recently helped a guy with a C-10 that swapped out his
original alternator with just that, and eliminated the regulator on
the firewall. You will have to read about it on the internet, as it is
an unknown concept to us wire happy Lucas fans. Hank

Healeys"