[Healeys] Trailer advice

andy pole ampole at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 12 10:00:10 MDT 2021

I think your all overthinking it. When I took my bj8 on a trailer I would put my foot down in my subaru sport wagon wrx on the motorway to overtake a lorry and realise the Speedo was rapidly nearing 100!
Subaru, 4 wheel drive (great reversing caravan on grass), low centre of gravity with the boxer engine, best tow car year on in year out in uk for type . Nearly as good towing as my following ‘car’ a Range Rover sport (didn’t know you were towing and had benefit of air suspension to raise tow bar into hitch). My Current car for some reason don’t do a towbar