[Healeys] Trailer advice

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 08:33:10 MDT 2021

In addition to the comments below, it might also depend upon what kind of terrain you plan to do most of your hauling in. Will you be hauling in mostly flat land or will you be in mostly hilly or even mountainous terrain? I would suspect that hilly & mountainous terrain might be hard on the turbocharger.Gary Hodson