[Healeys] Speedo Drive Thread Size?

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 8 18:14:29 MDT 2021

Harold,

As has been pointed out in separate emails, there are two standards that
include 3/4" dia with 26 TPI. British Standard Cycle with thread angle
of 60 degrees and British Standard Brass with a thread angle of 55
degrees.  Since the speedo drive is brass I would suspect the latter,
but I don't have one handy to check.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
Austin Healey 3000 BN7/BT7 registrar