[Healeys] Crunch washer for oil pan

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 30 20:52:54 MDT 2021

Moss still has them: Part# 324-800, $0.49 (and $19.98 for shipping ;)

I think these are the crush type, but for years I've used solid copper,
which is what you used to get. I'll re-use them after annealing to
'cherry red' with a propane torch (was never sure is you should quench
or let air cool for max. softness). I've never found the correct size in
a hardware store or in one of the kits, but haven't looked all that hard.

Bob