[Healeys] 100 Draft tube

Michael MacLean springer.mike51 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 16:17:42 MDT 2021

A couple of things about castor oil.  I use it in all my gas powered 2
stroke radio control engines.  Something Donald Healey would know about,
during WWI, flyers would frequently crap their pants on a mission or have
to go to the john as soon as they landed.  The castor oil used in the WWI
biplane engines would be all over them while they were flying clouding up
their goggles and breathing it during the flight.
Mike MacLean