[Healeys] smell of old cars

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Apr 29 11:03:56 MDT 2021

If you'd started your car with any choke, it would smell much worse than
when warmed-up and running at speed. If not, you're probably running a
tad too rich.

Her comment was likely a back-handed "You should get rid of that old
gross polluter, asshole" (I've gotten a couple of those over the years).
Being the rude SOB that I am, I probably would have said "You don't
smell so good yourself."

Bob