[Healeys] where does the oil leak begin if the crank seal and the new seal are not the cause

rfbegani at gmail.com rfbegani at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 12:02:58 MDT 2021

Merk:

If the engine had the new modified seal installed,  it was removed and was
dry, then from where does the oil come that is entering the bell housing.
It must be coming from above the crankshaft.   Where is the leak is the
question? Maybe that tiny little gasket material going around the engine
plate is not sufficient?

Bob