[Healeys] PCV valve installation

Roger Grace roggrace at telus.net
Tue Apr 27 17:32:39 MDT 2021

I am with Harold on this one. In theory, with substantial vacuum holding in
the CC you would not move any of the accumulated gasses and moisture from
the CC. Would be interested to hear if anyone has actually measured the CC
vacuum after the plugging and soldering of all the orifices ? Particularly
at idle when the vacuum is high - what does the PCV valve regulate it to ?
My car is about 17/18 ins Hg at idle. Would also be interesting to look for
oil at the system vacuum inlet pipe after a few miles.
Just wondering...
rg

Virus-free.
www.avg.com