[Healeys] steering wheel cover

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 26 23:01:16 MDT 2021

Ira:  Find a cover you like.  Buy two of them.  Cut a section out of the bottom of one of them.  Determine how much you need to fill the gap.  Cut that much out of the other one that matches the pattern of the first one..  Take them to a shoe repair shop and have them sew it all together.  If you need to, you can cover the 'joints' with tape.

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031