[Healeys] electronic ignition

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 21:01:55 MDT 2021

Ira -

Pertronix is the better option because if she ever fries for whatever
reason (happened to me once, actually) you can put points back on and be on
your way.  I'm not really a fan of the 123... but I know people swear by
them... if you go that route I'd get the Pertronix dizzy.  LBC car co sells
em.

Best,

Alan