[Healeys] Idle fixed

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Apr 16 16:11:37 MDT 2021

 In my years of setting points on British cars all I ever used was a matchbook cover to set the points.  Absolutely close enough to work just fine.  That might horrify you guys with OCD, but I try not to overthink things with these British cars.  Of course this means you have to find a matchbook.  I don't see them around anymore like I used to.Mike MacLean