[Healeys] Platform lift

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Wed Apr 14 11:11:53 MDT 2021

On many unibody type vehicles the recommended location to lift those vehicles is the lower edge of the front fender / rocker panel for normal jacking while changing a flat tire. On an Austin Healey the provided jacks were intended to be used under a suspension point. Handbook states for front wheel change, jack under the  outer rim of the spring lower plate .Rear tire change, jack under the lowest spring leaf to the rear axle, with the lipped end on the outside of the spring end up against the spring "U" bolt. P