[Healeys] Platform lift

Robert Westcott 55healey at comcast.net
Wed Apr 14 10:04:29 MDT 2021

Speaking of lifts,  I would love it if someone would make a diagram of the Healey’s frame ( for the 100 and 3000 ) with proper jacking and lift locations.

It would be great to keep a copy in the car in case you ever have to have someone in a shop that doesn’t know Healeys try lift it.

I had one incident where an unknowing attendant used the fender seams as his lifting point. Bugger .

Rob