[Healeys] Platform lift

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Apr 13 08:30:28 MDT 2021

I don't know how high you need to lift, but I got one of these (on sale
at Costco--maybe you have an equivalent 'box' store--for $1,000 a while
back).

https://www.quickjack.com/car-lifts/bl-5000slx/

Gets the car up high enough to just get under it with a creeper (it has
safety locks). My BN2 is up on one now, I'll grab a photo later if you
like. And, no, I don't think it's a good idea to lift under the outriggers.

Bob