[Healeys] Thank you

ahbn6 at verizon.net ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sun Apr 11 12:03:57 MDT 2021

Some 30 years ago I fulfilled a life-long dream and bought an Austin Healey.
It needed some work being an older restoration. Finding that the numbers did
not match I decided to use it as a daily driver. When I did some research I
did a Google search and fell upon the Healey List. One of the better things
that I have done in my life. The responses that I have over the years to my
questions have always been to the point and rapid. My thanks to Mark for his
dedication to our passion for giving us this valuable resource.

John Sims

 <http://www.healey6.com/> www.healey6.com

Matawan, NJ