[Healeys] 30 years. 3 decades

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Sun Apr 11 10:13:45 MDT 2021

Happy Birthday to Team.Net, and congratulations and thanks to you,
Mark, for providing such an important service continuously for so many
years.I wasn't in on it at the beginning, but have been a continuous
participating member of healeys at autox.team.net since 1996. The list
was actually the main inspiration for my taking over the AHCA BJ8
Registry in 1998. I realized that the healeys list was a key tool in
making contact with BJ8 owners around the world so that the registry
could document the details and history of their cars, which today has
grown to include more than 54% of total BJ8 production (9,575 of
17,712 cars built).
 It's true that activity on the list seems much less now than when I
became a member. Many of the earlier members have passed on or have
aged out and sold their cars. So many different "lists" like Facebook,
ahexp.com, British Car Forum are good in some ways, making it possible
for Healey owners to choose their source for Healey information; but I
believe they also dilute the overall benefit to the communities.
Healeys at autox.team.net is still the only one that I follow daily.
Steve ByersHBJ8L/36666BJ8 RegistryAHCA Delegate at LargeHavelock, NC
USA

Healeys"