[Healeys] Naming our cars

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Sat Apr 3 09:28:44 MDT 2021

My last BN1 I named Stella. She was red with a black interior, very Italian and also a nod to Gerry Coker who was thrilled that Donald was asked "who was the Italian who designed your car?". And also because her original owner was a gentleman named Stanley Horn and many years ago, the computer graphic machine I worked with was used to create an animation: "Stanley and Stella".
   My present BN1 I named "Lilly". She is made from a bunch of cobbled parts from different cars, has what appears as major frame repairs and generally just gives me fits. So I looked on the Internet to see if the bridge of Frankenstein had a first name, and lo and behold, Lilly it is!
   I haven't named my '70 MGB/GT yet. But I will when it comes to me.
Fun subject.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1