[Healeys] Rear brake adjustment

simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com simon.lachlan at alexarevel.plus.com
Sat Apr 3 03:52:33 MDT 2021

Mine is called “The Old Banger”. Not always and only by me.

Don’t know if the expression “old banger” has made it off these shores. It infers a slightly disreputable old car, usually on its last legs. Often to be found on a dodgy garage forecourt, mutton sold as lamb.

To be fair, I’m not quite sure how I’ve got into the habit of calling it that. The car is nothing special, but the name is not fair.

Simon