[Healeys] Free to a good home (or even a bad one)

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 21:02:27 MDT 2021

Five lightly used Nexen 165/80HR15 tires with wheels. The tires are 8
years old, but have always been garaged and have less than 1,000 miles
(the spare has never been used). Wheels are probably original to my '56
BN2; they are only, IMO, suitable for a rolling chassis or VERY light
road use. One has a couple slightly bent spokes and most of the splines
show wear (though they never 'skipped' on me).

Not worth shipping, but if anyone near enough to Modesto, CA wants them
they're yours; else they go to the dump.

Bob