[Healeys] BT7 soft-top header to windscreen seal

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 27 14:57:49 MDT 2020

Hi John, I did not change the top bow wood or metal, just replaced the
plywood backing on it, so it the same top bow that fit perfectly for 46
years.  Also, when I halved the thickness of the replacement seal, it fit
perfectly again, so it is definitely a seal problem.

Still hoping someone suggests a good source for a replacement seal closer to
the original.

Cheers, Mirek