[Healeys] Heater box upgrade/replacement?

s.hutchings at rogers.com s.hutchings at rogers.com
Sat Sep 26 14:26:33 MDT 2020

I remember reading about how you can modify the valve so that you unlock the full potential of the heater (whatever that is!) . Apparently the valve doesn’t go through it’s full sweep of operation the way it comes from the suppliers.
That article is out there somewhere, but I’m not sure whereI read it.
Maybe someone else will know the source.

Stephen, BJ8

Sent from my iPad