[Healeys] Healey BJ-8 Ansa exhaust

Wayne Schultz waschu2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:21:55 MDT 2020

I have my pristine  Ansa front exhaust section for sale.  When I put the
Punze tube shocks on my car the pipes behind the front silencers  did not
have the clearance needed to clear the new rear shock brackets.  I cut the
pipes to modify them to clear the shocks and decided it was easier to buy
the front system from AH Spares in Stainless. It fit well and was a great
fit into my BJ-8 Anasa rear exhaust. My clean cut to the system would be
easy to reweld or use the front system for a side exhaust😃  Located in
Sandy Hook Ct.  I have no interest in shipping so picking up here would be
best. I also have a small selection of Healey parts here for sale also.
Differentials, axles, hubs, oil pans, valve cover etc. If you are local and
are interested, contact me.  my email is Waschu2 at gmail.com   Located in
Sandy Hook Ct. 06482