[Healeys] BN2 Transmission HELP!!!!

Charles Schott schottc at knology.net
Thu Sep 17 15:56:48 MDT 2020

John,

It would probably take a couple of days to make a spacer plate, then you'd have to move the rear transmission mounts on the chassis rearward by the same amount as well as shortening the driveshaft. It took me less than two minutes to cut a half an inch off of the shaft. And then it bolted right up to the engine.

Regards,

Charlie