[Healeys] Inherited Engine

Keith Pennell llennep at verizon.net
Mon Sep 21 08:12:17 MDT 2020

Yes buyer is taking a chance.I sold an engine many years ago to one who still monitors and sometimes contributes to this list.  Similar situation.  I had some paperwork indicating a rebuild long before I aquired the engine but very very few miles before.  I conveyed all this to the buyer.  Turns out later there were some issues with the engine when he had it disassembled (as I remember) and inspected.  I refunded a portion of his purchase price.