[Healeys] Suspension issue

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 06:48:18 MDT 2020

Bob--

Q--Does the rear end sag more than it used to? Weak springs. If the rear
end bounces more than one bounce when you press down on it, weak shocks.
A--There is about 1/4-1/2" lean to left/driver's side (bachelor's lean?).
The rear end does not bounce/rebound at rest and in fact feels pretty stiff.

Maybe I start with springs--has anyone bought and installed new s[prings
recently from any supplier and what has been your experience?

Best--Michael Oritt