[Healeys] FS series keys -- what are the odds?

Lou Galper lgalper1 at cox.net
Sun Sep 20 12:42:48 MDT 2020

The owner at triple-C.com has all the original wilmot keys by code number - he can make a copy of any of them !
I also bought an original FNR5 for a Jaguar gas door from them.

Also, most of these keys will work in multiple locks due to advanced age of locks and keys.
Opened Jaguar door with worn MGB key ---

Lou
55 BN1
64 MGB

  Phase 1 BJ8s used FP series keys, Phase 2 used FS series.
A survey of the BJ8 registry for 9,475 cars shows 77 different FS keys were used from FS.833 to FS.979.

This reminds me of when I was in high school and I discovered that the key to my '55 Chevy would start my grandpa's '57 just fine.