[Healeys] Fuel pump

Fred Wescoe fredwescoe at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 14:57:30 MDT 2020

Listers,

I got a lot of great comments on my fuel pump issue and thanks to all who
responded with things to check.

Ultimately, I had to remove the fuel pump and connect it to the battery.
No joy.  So the pump will be shipped off tomorrow to Tom Ball to be rebuilt.

This is one of those "while I am at it, I might as well" moments and I now
will install a backup pump.  I have to figure out the best way to wire it
in for my control,  Lots of good suggestions on that front as well.

Thanks again for all of the great comments.  What a list of experts!

Fred

66 BJ8