[Healeys] Water Pump Question

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 06:28:03 MDT 2020

The original idea was that the slotted plug be removed and the pump be
lubricated using the oil gun. Interestingly this process is not prescribed
in the lubrication charts so was probably never done.
IMHO water pump bearings with their factory lubrication would probably long
outlast the carbon pump seal.