[Healeys] Water Pump Question

Steven Kingsbury airtightproductions at icloud.com
Wed Sep 16 16:21:30 MDT 2020

Again, the list makes my day!! Thank you all for the responses and the knowledge. I will continue with my quest to get this car back on the road!
Steven Kingsbury
BN1

On September 16, 2020 at 2:44 PM, Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Steven, that hole is as it should be. It is the drain for the water pump seal. If coolant starts coming out of there the pump needs to be rebuilt.
The grease will be leakage from the bearings which have most likely been over greased.