[Healeys] Changing my email address

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Tue Sep 15 22:29:21 MDT 2020

For those folks on the real time list rather than the digest, each and
every list message has a few web links at the bottom. One such link is
labeled "Unsubscribe/Manage".  This link, which for some reason is not
available to digest members, is personalized for every user.  If one
clicks on it, assuming your email program is web aware, it takes you
right to a web page where you can do things like change your
subscription from one address to another.  Fairly simple and
straightforward, when people use it it reduces the time I have to put
into Team Net maintenance.  And thanks to mailing list management
software, the time I need to spend on list work is a lot less than it
was back 20 - 25 years ago.  No more 15 - 20 hours a week keeping the
bits flowing, thank goodness!

Anyway, John, I made the change, you should be set.

mjb.