[Healeys] Fuel pump

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 18:44:12 MDT 2020

I would serious consider rebuilding the fuel pump. It is easy and cheap. Try pounding on the vertical wall under the rear seat and it should start (temporarily) If not, check the wiring. I carry a spare (rebuilt) pump. With the dual pump you need to install a switch to switch form one pump to the other. It is not automatic.