[Healeys] Best 100M

Patrick & Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Fri Sep 11 05:57:03 MDT 2020

Well, being one of the few who have seen both the BN3/1 and the BN3/4 I would have to say that it’s neck and neck. However our car, the BN3/1 is together, while BN3/4 is separated from its engine/gearbox as it’s on show at the Healey Museum. BN3/1 is on show within our converted milking barn.

Both very interesting cars and also both share space with a Healey Duncan.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn

Blue Mountains, Australia