[Healeys] Taking door handle apart

m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca m.g.sharp at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 5 11:36:33 MDT 2020

That quote is a wonderful contribution to English literature from Dick O’Kane.  He provided it in the Introduction to CH 2 in his classic book “How  to Repair Your Foreign Car, a guide for the beginner, your wife and the mechanically inept”.  In truth, he may not have been the originator, but it was the first time I saw it, back in 1968, and I bought the book immediately.  If you have not read it, you should.  Simply informative and hilariously written.

I just shocked myself when I grabbed the link to Amazon for this book.  I paid a few bucks for it, but it is no longer cheap!  There must be cheaper options somewhere.

https://www.amazon.com/How-repair-your-foreign-car/dp/B0006BU5GW

cheers,  Mirek