[Healeys] Upholstery glue

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Oct 30 17:52:08 MDT 2020

 I used this Weldwood glue on heavy leather bag stiffeners on the saddlebags of my Harley in 2003.  Still sticking like it's never coming off.  These bags are made of all leather with no frame inside.  After a few years they deflate and look terrible.  Today they still look like the day i bought the bike new in 2002.  This really is the glue to use.No financial interest, just a very satisfied customer.  As a side note the Weldwood contact glue you buy in Home Depot in California is not as effective as the glue in other "free" states.  Something to do with the flammability that the state of California don't trust you with.  I ordered mine on Amazon.
Mike MacLean